Monday, August 3, 2009

Our life

I have two daughters, Goose - 4 1/2 and Monchichi - 20 months. They are constantly moving and keeping me on my toes. Here is an example of our life in a given week: Goose was the smart one to let me know that my bathroom was flooding this morning after swimming. I was soaking my bathing suit in the sink and forgot to turn off the water. She said, "Mommy you really shouldn't waste water", as she turned off the faucet. Every towel I own ended up on the floor and it looks like I will have to replace one of the drawers due to water damage. Bummer! Fast forward to happy time at The Wiggles concert in Sacramento - the girls rocked out and since no one was sitting in front of us, they owned the space. Too cute! Goose asked if we could take Monchichi back to the hospital again for the second time this week. Where do kids come up with these things? Monchichi only threw one major tantrum today when we were leaving Red Robin's restaurant. She still wanted to pretend to play the driving game - mean mommy!

1 comment: